I’ve been obsessed with my spiralizer lately. I actually bought it because it was supposed to help me make healthier meals. You can obviously see how that went.
I’m not ashamed though. This is my job right? To make unhealthy amazing food, so I can share it with you!
At least that’s what I was telling myself as I ate this entire pan of fries in approximately 3.47 seconds.
But really, these fries are so good. They get nice and crispy in the oven, then get tossed with spicy buffalo sauce and smothered in cheese. Perfect.
- 2 russet potatoes, spiralized
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- 1/4 cup franks buffalo sauce
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- salt & pepper
- 2 green onions, diced small for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss spiralized potatoes with canola oil and a liberal amount of salt and pepper.
- Spray large baking sheet with pam and spread potatoes out evenly over baking sheet. Make sure they are spread out so they get nice and crispy.
- Put in oven for 35-40 minutes or until brown and crispy. You can toss them a few times as well throughout cooking time.
- Remove from oven, place in baking dish or cast iron skillet, toss with buffalo sauce and top with both cheeses.
- Increase oven temperature to broil.
- Place back into oven for just a minute or so until cheese is melted.
- Top with green onions.
Try not to make these tonight. I dare you.