Fruit and alcohol. It kinda makes you feel healthy while drinking, right?
Ugh not really. But we can pretend.
I’ll be honest, I haven’t been as motivated to post on my blog lately. Mainly because I feel like until I can take and post better pictures of my food, my blog won’t really be successful. Taking pictures with my iphone in horrible lighting when I get home from work doesn’t really produce the best pictures.
So I put my big girl pants on and went down to the bank to open up a savings account specifically for the blog. I didn’t know how long it would be until I could save for the camera I wanted. Long story short, I entered in a giveaway on Instagram and won a really nice camera! I didn’t have to wait anymore and I was so happy. I can’t wait to use it for my next blog post!
So let’s get back to this deliciousness.
White peaches have to be one of my favorite fruits. They are juicy, sweet and go perfect with some white wine in this sangria!
- 1 750 ml bottle pinot grigio
- 2 white peaches sliced
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 and 1/2 cups gingerale
- 1/2 cup peach flavored vodka
- Mix all ingredients except gingerale in a large pitcher and chill for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- I like to freeze green grapes to add to the sangria to keep it cold.
- Add gingerale just before serving.
- Garnish with more white peaches, green grapes and mint if desired.
Thanks for stopping by to see what I’m craving 🙂